Pages

Friday, August 30, 2013

Girls' observation on Tinder:


1. Please no cats, dogs or kids with caption "It's my nephew" on your profile photo. Also no piles of cash or lit joints. We might be 420 friendly but hardly claim it as a chosen lifestyle.

2. Please HAVE a profile photo or have your face on it. If you think we have time and desire to swipe though the first three shots of beautiful landscapes in order to get a closer peak at you, you are mistaken. Swipe-left, Next!

3. No need for a two-(mobile) page-long self-explanatory profile indicating a specific qualities, features, horoscope signs and type of characters "need / no need to apply." It's Tinder. It's ain't that serious. And you are a weirdo to spend so much time trying to change it. 

4. I don't know about you but I personally don't like desperation. Don't send me "Sexy, how are you?" at 3:30 in the morning on Friday if you ever want to hear from me again.


5. The last one but not the least, we have already "liked" each other. Why do you take sweet time, four days so far to be precise, to write me a greeting? ©


This post was influenced by Bro Bible "6 Reasons bro join Tinder" .

No comments:

Post a Comment